Progressive Web Site and Information Services, Inc. is headed up by an associate with an extensive and diverse background in Computer and Internet Technology along with business experience. Applying his knowledge and experience, Progressive Web Site and Information Services also draws on the services of highly qualified independent consultants as warranted by individual projects. The company has a superior track record for effective execution of business strategies and solutions utilizing Information Technology in an effort to maximize each client’s success.
Director of Web Site Development
With a broad background in computers spanning over twenty years, Leon has been engaged in consulting, programming, systems analysis, web site services and social media marketing for many varied industries.
Leon has a Master of Science in Computer Science from Barry University in Miami Shores and an undergraduate degree from Indiana University in Bloomington. He formed Progressive Website and Information Services, Inc. in 1992 which continues as an active company. Before specializing in web development and social media marketing, he worked as a programmer, systems analyst and M.I.S. manager.
Leon has worked with small business, large corporations and non-profit organizations. These companies include:
- Amedex Worldwide, Inc.
- Associated Realty Consultants, Inc.
- Bright Light Designs, Inc.
- Biological Controls, Inc.
- Cannoli Kitchen
- Chicago Title Insurance Company
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- Coordinated Care Solutions, Inc.
- CRC Press, Inc.
- Cross Country Home Services
- Drug Abuse Foundation of Palm Beach County
- Florida Trade Data Center ( World Trade Center – Miami)
- Gerald Adams and Associates, LLC
- Kaskel Care
- Keiser University
- Keller Williams Realty
- Miami Children’s Hospital
- Morningstar’s Jewelers
- Nino's Italian Resataurant (Delray Beach, FL)
- Precision Systems
- Purofirst International
- Quality Cable TV
- Southeast Research Partners
- Tri-Works Business Group
- Today’s Restaurant News
- Workplace Assessment Group
Leon’s web sites include:
Abby D. Firstenberg-Merker
Director of Operations
With good business sense for over twenty years, Abby has been involved in customer service and administrative work using various people skills and computer knowledge.
Abby has a Bachelor of Science in Sociology from the University of South Florida in Tampa and has completed computer classes for certificates in Web Design. Before working at Progressive Website and Information Services, Inc. in 2008, she was employed with a successful Accounting and Consulting Firm in Broward County as an audit administrative assistant. Abby has worked with small and large businesses. Some of these companies include:
- Berkovits & Company, LLP
- Westside Regional Medical Center
- The Miami Herald
- Medtronic Restoration Services
Abby’s computer knowledge consists of various software programs and related skills. Included are:
- Social Media Marketing Strategies for Businesses
- Content Writing and Website Maintenance
- Wordpress Websites
- Document system programs from CCH and Prosystems
- Database programs such as ACT and ACCESS
- Microsoft office and Adobe products
- Software installation including Virus protection programs
- General computer maintenance and problem troubleshooting
Contact us for more info